Trace a Cell Phone Location: Are you tired of tracing the details of an unknown cell phone number. Here are some ways to find out the owner of the particular phone number you are searching. You can trace a cell phone location easily by using an Android Device. Due to the development and advancement of the Smartphone technology, many features have been added to mobile phones. So you can know the details like name of the owner, location, network service provider, etc. To track or trace a cell phone location by phone number or any other method, you need to have a phone or have permission to access and follow it.
Both the Android and iPhone devices come with built-in location tracking utilities. So, as long as the GPS on the phones is enabled you can trace the location of the cell phone. It is possible only when the owner has provided the application with permission to share their location. With permission, you can use a major carrier’s tracking service, change the phone settings to allow GPS tracking or install a particular iOS or Android app. The following are a few ways by which you can trace a cell phone location from an Android device.
How to Trace a Cell Phone Location Through Various Methods
Android Device Specific Options
- Open the Settings on your device.
- Select the Security option.
- Then turn on the “Remotely locate this device” option.
- Then the GPS will run in the background of the phone. So you can easily trace a cell phone location.
- To locate the device go to the Android, Device Manager.
- You need to login to the Google Account that the mobile which is connected.
- After logged in, Google will show you the location of the phone.
Tracking Apps for Android Device
1. Phone Tracker: By using this app, it will turn on the GPS for the phone which you are tracking for its real time location. The main advantage of this application is, it will create a 24-hour map of the movements of the phone. So, you can easily trace a cell phone location of your family members and others.
Phone Tracker Features:
- It is compatible with both Android and iPhone Devices.
- You can locate the person and view his/ her movements during the previous 72 hours.
- Permission based system allows/denies other users to follow you.
- The GPS options to reduce the battery usage.
- The registration process is easy.
mSpy: This application is compatible with Android and iOS devices. It has an extra layer of security to log cell phone activity. mSpy is a universal user-friendly mobile phone tracking app. So, the users can track, gather data and information about the targeted people.
mSpy Phone Tracker App Features:
- The software of this app will allow users to block some phone numbers, preventing contacts from calling the mobile device under tracking.
- It has key logging function, and this feature is exclusive to Android devices that record all keystrokes on the cell phone.
- You can view incoming and outgoing SMS messages and emails.
- You can use the GPS locator to track the location of the mobile device.
- It can access information on social networks, such as Facebook.
FlexiSPY: This is another advanced monitoring app to trace a cell phone location. You can easily find the location of your device and track it on the map. In this way, you will be able to know the location of the phone all the time. It is popular for its broad range of essential features as well as the options of live call interception and recording.
Features of FlexiSPY:
- You can spy and record the audio calls.
- There is remote access to cameras and microphone.
- You can access to address book, calendar, notes, etc.
- You can also spy the GPS.
- There is an alert system in this app.
- You can also spy the Passwords.